If you’re taking some well deserved time off to walk or cycle along the South Downs Way, the last thing you’ll want is to be weighed down by a heavy pack. So, if you want to enjoy rather than endure your trip, we can help arrange a convenient and reliable door to door baggage transfer service at unbeatable rates. You’ll be able to enjoy this beautiful part of England with a spring in your step rather than the weight of the world on your shoulders!
Baggage Transfer Prices
- £22 per transfer for 1-2 bags.
- £25 per transfer for 3-4 bags.
- For 5 bags or more contact us for a special rate.
The prices above are based on sectors of less than 20 miles and travelling west to east, ie Winchester to Eastbourne. If you are doing more than 20 miles per day or walking/cycling in the other direction please contact us. The maximum permitted weight per bag is 20 kgs.
We operate baggage transfers from 08 April to 08 October 17. Please note that we are not able to deliver/collect bags from campsites, the Milburys in Beauworth or Pearfield B&B in Petersfield.
How Does It Work?
- Once you have decided on your itinerary and where you would like to stay, just e-mail us or fill in the form below. We will then arrange for your bags to be collected from your accommodation each day after 9.30am and dropped off before 4pm.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to e-mail us or call us on +44 (0) 1925 564475.
Please complete the form below to book your baggage transfers and we will respond to you within 48 hours.
What our customers have said…
“Paul, we contracted for 3 to 4 bags for the South Downs Way; Winchester to Eastbourne. We even changed hotels mid way; your folks picked up and delivered our bags without fail; a wonderful job. First class service. Thank you.” Carl, October 2015
“Thanks for the smooth transfer and return of our bags. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending you to anybody in need of your services.” Michael & Diana, September 2015
“Many thanks for your efficient service, it really was great to know our belongings were in safe hands! Much appreciated.” Bridget, August 2015